Follow these steps to create a new account for your team:
- Create a new PrinciplesUs account by navigating to
https://my.principles.com/app/auth/signup. Here you will be prompted to enter your email address, full name, and a password of your choice. If you’ve never created an account before, you can try PrinciplesUs for free for 7 days for 5 users - no credit card required!
- Verify your email address. The verification email will come from email@example.com. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder or select ‘Resend email.’ It is also possible that your organization uses a third party spam filter, in which case, you should reach out to your IT administrator to ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted.
- Sign-in to your account. If you have forgotten your password, simply click ‘Forgot your password?’
- Invite your teammates. If you have signed up for the free trial, you can add up to 4 of your teammates. If you would like to add more, simply upgrade to one of our paid plans. If you’re not ready to add your teammates yet, you can always add them later by clicking ‘Invite My Team’ from the left-hand navigation bar once you’re in the application.
- Take the assessment! For more information about taking the PrinciplesUs assessment, see HERE.